Superior Roofing of Greenwood helps you make sure insurance claims go as quickly and easily as possible. Whether you live in Greenwood, Abbeville, Anderson or anywhere in South Carolina, our experience helps assure that our estimates are accurate and within the expectations of your insurance carrier. We’ve worked with insurance carriers all over South Carolina and we’re available to meet with your insurance inspector to review our findings. If you’ve never made a homeowners claim, the process is simple and straightforward. Many carriers have online claims service or a simple phone call can get the process started. To make it even easier, we’ve provided the telephone contact information for many carriers below. Here’s how the process generally works:
- If you suspect roof damage or have other covered damage to your home, contact Superior. We’ll do a thorough on-site inspection and provide you with a written estimate.
- Contact your insurance carrier and initiate the claims process. They will need to know:
- Your policy number
- Your contact information
- The date the damage occurred
- A description of the damage
- Most carriers will send an inspector to estimate the damage. Superior can meet with the inspector to review the findings.
- The insurance company will review the inspector’s report and communicate the amount they will pay. Be sure to discuss your deductible and determine how much you will actually receive in payment. Upon your agreement, a check will be issued to you.
- Superior will complete your repairs and issue an invoice to you for the amount agreed to.